Neo Bio Energy is a part of the NEO Energy Group formed by associated entities operating in the renewable energy sector: Neo Solar Farms and Neo Wind Farms.
The Neo Energy Group portfolio currently includes one of the largest solar and wind farm projects in Poland. Currently, at the stage of building permits, nearly 200 MW wind farms and 450 MW solar farms are already present. There are further projects being developed implementation of which will yield approx. 800 MW.
Neo Bio Energy wants to allocate the investment funds obtained from successfully completed projects for subsequent strategic investment projects. At present, we are looking for the possibility of landfill gas production also from other renewable energy sources – such as e.g. bio-waste.
Our core business is the energy management of the landfill gas. We are the largest company in Poland both in terms of number of plants being managed (24 plants) and in terms of energy production output.
Neo Bio Energy fully develops its own products and areas of activity. For this purpose, we actively cooperate with the scientific community and the leaders of innovative technologies in the power sector.
We care for increasing the company core and extending the external structure. We continuously record an increase in the Company’s revenues.
Cooperation with Neo Bio Energy reduces the costs of operating the gas collection systems and the electricity generating units.
The current success of the company results from the work of an experienced team – we have over 30 years of experience in generation of electricity from landfill gas, our team consists of experienced management personnel, experts in various fields related to generation of electricity from landfill gas, solar energy and wind energy.
The team has been composed of persons related to the leaders of the Polish power industry for many years, i.a.:
We produce only green energy from Renewable Energy Sources:
– We obtain landfill gas that is generated inside landfills,
– Then, we burn it in engines and convert it into electricity and heat in some systems.
Our systems form a network of distributed energy sources, which is an important element of the Poland’s energy security:
– Our energy increases the diversification of energy supplies in Poland.
– We support the operation of local power networks – our systems are connected at network ends, as a result of which they reduce transmission losses.
– We carry out all the investment projects from our own funds (Neo Bio Energy is a company with Polish capital only) – we do not strive for any local government funds.
– We share the yield from green energy generation – we increase the income of municipal companies.
The activities of Neo Bio Energy are at the forefront of environmental safety in the area of waste management:
– We reduce the greenhouse gas emission.
– We reduce toxic odors from landfills.
– We reduce the risk of fires on the landfills.
We are a company with the sense of responsibility and environmental mission:
– We support the activities of associations and organizations aimed at promoting, supporting and acting in the field of the sustainable development of the modern energy sector.
– We are a company involved in legislative processes concerning the areas of waste management and energy law.
– We cooperate with the organizations of the municipal companies, landfill gas producers and organizations involved in better lawmaking in Poland.
In our company, people work who have numerous passions – from automotive sports through water sports, bicycle riding to parachuting. We engage in volunteering and charitable actions.
We follow the principles that we derive from practiced sports. We are able to achieve the goal, devote ourselves to what we do, assume responsibility for others, show professionalism and fair play principles.